Multiple IT Related Positions (National Placement out of Pittsburgh, PA).
Must be able to travel/relocate to unanticipated client sites as needed. All positions must have either a minimum of a Bachelor Degree and five(5) years of experience OR a Master Degree and one (1) year of experience. Experience must be in IT or Business. Degree may be foreign equivalent in either Computers, Engineering, Information Systems, IT Business or any Information Technology related field. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable. Candidate may qualify for either position listed below:
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST, REF # : BIA002:Job Description : • Functional and Technical Experience.
• IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v10.x (WebSphere Message Broker).
• IBM InfoSphere Information Server (IIS) v11.x (DataStage).
• Integration of multiple applications.
• Technical Systems Anasysis.
Skills/Competencies : • Ability to communicate in technical terms relative to middleware/applications/integrations
• Ability to decipher integration requirements for analysis
• Asks and documents questions like frequency, data types
• Comprehension of fields from source DB, destination data format, any data conversion requirements, identify unique or common field types/requests
• Source or frequency for commonalities
• Ability to produce documentation such as data flow diagrams and capture of source/destination data dictionary/types.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, REF # : QAI004Job Description : • Automation is the primary responsibility
• Creativity plays a major role in achieving the goal with high quality and efficiency
• Understanding a large enterprise application/architecture/workflow
• Show continuous improvement in efficiency of the deliverables
• Priori experience of working in Agile team environment is mandatory
• Knowledge of SAFe is nice to have
• Sprint demo (every two weeks) is essential to the Business stakeholders, Product Managers, Product Owners, Automation Lead, QA Governance team
• Coding standards need to be met. Requires collaboration with Automation Lead
• Validation of the Automation needs collaboration with Product Owners/BA/QA resources from the Agile team
Tools/Technology : • Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Feature File Gherkin, Git, VSTS, TestNG, Postman for API testing, Maven, IntelliJ IDE.
• Prior experience in using VSTS, GIT to work in team collaboration environment.
• Resource to be knowledgeable on highly transactional and UI based application testing automation.
• Prior experience on API testing automation.
All positions are full time, permanent 9-5, 40 hrs/wk. Please reference (Ref#) when applying for job and send resume to:
DVI Technologies, Inc.
875 Greentree Rd, Bldg 2, Suite 119, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
or email resume to email@example.com.
DVI Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
If your profile does not match the job description above, please feel free to drop us an email using form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.